To benefit if you’re concerned about:
1) Uncontrolled stress and anxiety such as panic attacks, agitation, aggression.
2) Difficulty digesting, like when you have IBS, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, food intolerances.
3) Your weight, i.e. if you have difficulty to lose, gain or maintain your weight or if you have eating disorders.
4) Strengthening your immune system if you have frequent colds and viral infections, cystitis, candida, herpes, autoimmune diseases.
5) The disruption of the hormonal system when suffering from PMS, polycystic ovaries, menopause, osteoporosis, infertility, thyroid dysfunction.
6) Your mood, your mental performance.
7) Learning disabilities, behavioral problems, physical and mental development of the child (ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Developmental Syndromes, Asperger’s, etc.) from a lack of concentration and hyperactivity to autism or obsessive syndrome.
8) Your skin health, as with acne, eczema, psoriasis, excessive dryness, rosacea.
9) Intense weakness, lack of energy, insomnia.
10) Your heart condition, if you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, phlebitis.
11) Detoxification, which can be the cause of many disorders, like headaches, confusion, poor memory, bad mood, skin problems, weight gain, lack of concentration and more.
12) Arthritis and inflammatory diseases causing physical pain, autoimmune diseases, ulcers, otitis, colitis etc.
13) Allergies and asthma.
14) Frequent headaches, migraines, insomnia, eating disorders.
15) Having a more comprehensive opinion about nutrition.
16) More on what the Nutritional therapy practitioner can do for you.
Nutrition is very important to the health and the physical well-being of man. However, we often overlook, do not pay sufficient attention or do not know exactly what proper or balanced diet means. It is that which deeply nourishes us all the way into our cells, where all physical functions or malfunctions start! Also, high consumption of pre-cooked, fast food, processed foods like white flour, addictive substances like coffee, chemical additives in many foods, like preservatives and coloring agents, as well as the use of drugs and hormones in the production and development of plants and animals, in conjunction with environmental and hereditary factors, may affect our health, our behavior and our mental disposition, as related clinical research and scientific studies suggest.
Dr. Antonia Moutafi, applies her clinical skills, such as recording patient's medical history, uses specific metabolic tests for diagnostic assessments, while applies coaching and empowerment techniques, searches for the deeper causes of health and mental health disorders. Then, fully respecting patient privacy, she designs and recommends a fully integrated, personalized nutritional program including a balanced diet in combination with vitamins, specific nutrients, herbs among other naturopathic techniques based on specific, individual needs, educating the person on how to gain essential knowledge in order to address any issues with success, in a totally natural way.