Fatigue, lack of energy
Occasional weakness may be a sign we must pay attention to in order to avoid chronic fatigue which is a serious syndrome.
Possible symptoms of chronic fatigue:
• Low fever
• Frequent sore throat
• Pain in the lymph nodes
• Muscle weakness
• Inability for a long time after exercise
• Frequent headaches
• Pain in the joints that transfers
• Sleep disorders
• Previous infection in the childhood or adolescence and then elevated antibodies of one or more of the eight herpes viruses or bacteria
• Malfunctions of the immune system
• Fibromyalgia, multiple chemical sensitivity
• Diabetes, lung disease and other chronic diseases
• Adrenal Dysfunction
• Gastrointestinal & detoxifying mechanisms dysfunction
• Food allergies or hidden intolerances
• Nutrient Deficiencies
• Sleep Disorders
How the Nutritional Therapy Athens Clinic can help
Our main concern is to discover the causes of chronic weakness. We record your full health history and recommend special functional tests that will reveal any dysfunctions of the hormonal system, the immune system, the detoxifying mechanisms including the gastrointestinal system, possible nutrient deficiencies and any food allergies, among others.
Personalized Nutritional Strategy
After the diagnostic assessments we lay out the individualized nutritional strategy, including special nutritional supplements and suggestions for a proper way of life. We suggest that you have many small meals within the day, incorporating natural foods in the dietary plan and avoid coffee, white flour, sugar. Selected amino acids for the fortification of the immune system, minerals like magnesium and vitamins like vitamin C, metabolically active forms of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, Omega 3, Omega 6 and herbs, among others. We support digestion and assimilation with natural digestive enzymes.