The usual symptoms are digestion difficulty, burning up in the stomach, feeling of heaviness even long time after eating, belching, gas, bloating, nausea, anorexia.
• Intestinal dysbiosis and leaky gut
• High stress load, elevated cortisol levels
• Food allergies or hidden intolerances
• Poor diet, prepackaged meals, spicy, fried, high fat and/ or saturated, processed foods
• Lack of digestive enzymes, bile acids, stomach hydrochloric acid
•Helicobacter pylori infection
• High sugar consumption, white flour and processed carbohydrates
• Increased consumption of stimulants and addictive substances including coffee, soft drinks, smoking, alcohol etc.
• Increased stress hormones
How the Nutritional Therapy Clinic can help
Investigation procedures start to discover the indigestion causes. The complete health history record may reveal malfunctions of the immune, gastrointestinal system, hormonal imbalances, antioxidant capacity, detoxification mechanisms, among other. Get to metabolic testing in order to investigate whether there are any toxic substances from food packaging, possible nutrient deficiencies, any hidden food intolerances, bile, liver and pancreas functionality.
Personalized Nutritional Strategy
After the diagnostic assessments we lay out the individualized nutritional strategy. Reduce consumption of coffee, alcohol , sweets and refined carbohydrates while incorporate more natural foods in the meal plan and selected amino acids. Minerals and vitamins are suggested, among them vitamin B12, for those whom their stomach get empty slower than normal in association with Helicobacter existence probably. Digestive enzymes play an important role in indigestion while prebiotic fiber and probiotic selected breeds are significant as well.
Book your consultation now